Voting

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Polar Expressed















Davis, Campbell, Judy, David and I went to ride the Polar Express with some precious friends of mine from Birmingham this past Saturday!! We had such an awesome ride at -2 mph on the train, yes that's negative 2 because the thing crawled down the tracks. I think Santa's elves were pushing it! So funny! Santa and Mrs. Clause came down through the cars giving out little gifts and Davis was out of his mind excited to talk to him. He told him he wanted a really big piece of candy and a trumpet. So, there you have it-easy enough if I do say so myself. We had a great time even though Campbell was not releasing her death grip on me to go to Santa or the Mrs. Just like a 1 year old. We loved it and sadly made it home just in time to watch Alabama lose, oh well!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Rachel,
I just wanted to send some love your way! I've been thinking about you and the kids - I am praying you all have a very merry Christmas with family - maybe we'll see you in Florence!
Love,
Gina

The Brannan Brief! said...

Love you! Can't wait for Living Proof Live in April!! Did y'all have a good Christmas and New Year's Day?